My yelder sister left his husband and came to our home

We are not supporting her to do so, and now she in loves someone else and threating that she going to marry him. But we are not agreed do so. One baby child is there of 4 year old. How can we fight legally to get things straightened, pls help.

Hi please approach the mediation or counselling centre available in the family Court. They shall be able to provide proper counselling to your sister so that she changes her mind and lives with her husband amicably. There are many NGOs which provide counselling assistance to couples who have issues in their marital life. Please take their help. Let me know for any assistance.