My yelder sister left his husband and came to our home

We are not supporting her to do so, and now she in loves someone else and threating that she going to marry him. But we are not agreed do so. One baby child is there of 4 year old. How can we fight legally to get things straightened, pls help.

Answers (1)

314 votes

Hi please approach the mediation or counselling centre available in the family Court. They shall be able to provide proper counselling to your sister so that she changes her mind and lives with her husband amicably. There are many NGOs which provide counselling assistance to couples who have issues in their marital life. Please take their help. Let me know for any assistance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."