×

My Relative is trapped in SEC 498 and his wife filed complaint.

My Relative is trapped in SEC 498 and his wife filed complaint and now relative is arrested for the same. So please suggest how to counter above SEC and get the bail. And also how we can file divorce case.

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the section 498 A which your relative is arrested for the same, you can apply for Bail on the same day, you can file for divorce also at the same time. once you get the bail.

Advocate Preeti Joshi