My Relative is trapped in SEC 498 and his wife filed complaint.

My Relative is trapped in SEC 498 and his wife filed complaint and now relative is arrested for the same. So please suggest how to counter above SEC and get the bail. And also how we can file divorce case.

Answers (1)

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the section 498 A which your relative is arrested for the same, you can apply for Bail on the same day, you can file for divorce also at the same time. once you get the bail.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
8 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I am 20 years old and pregnant.. My bf refused to accept me and even says the child does not belong to him though i can prove him wrong. There is no s…

Read More

Sir/madam, wife of my elder brother is forcing us all to leave the house and she threatens us by saying that if we do not leave she will file a false …

Read More

1. i am nagaraj rao chartered accountant , mysore. hindu 2. query :whether the below-discussed property is absolute property of my mother or family p…

Read More

Me and my wife are residing in Bangalore. My wife was pregnant and was residing at XYZ location with her brother and mother during her final stages of…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue