My brother( got job by karunya scheme) is not taking care of my mother

My younger brother, he took job under karunya scheme in irrigation department after my father passed.( He is state government employee ). After his marriage he was staying separately from my mother. And she is alone staying. He is assaulting some times and scolding bad words for her pension amount. I am staying out of country (working in Dubai). He promised he will be take care about my mother, when he taken job. Now he is not taking care about my mother and he is scolding several times in public. What actions can I take, since she is mentally upset and daily crying. However I will take care about my mother in future. In meanwhile I don’t want to get any problem from my brother to my mother. If he take care properly it’s good otherwise, I don’t want get any problem from my brother to my mother.

Answers (1)

115 votes

ok, she was getting pension after your father passed, so, you have to take of about your mother. and giving a complainant in nearest police station . and also she can file any case on him regarding the maintenance and other case's also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."