Mother and father mentally and physically abuse daughters

I have a family of 4 my mom my dad n my 2 younger sisters and me everyday whenever i go to sleep my 2 younger sisters along with my mom beats me regrously and they torture me mentally without any reason sometimes they dont even offer me food and whenever i give a complaint against them they all be one and make me alone and say lie that they havent done that all they dont even provide me money for medical treatment please help me i need help please and i am having my exams going on so you can call me from 11.30a.m to 1.30p.m and 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm as i am out from my house so i can explain you better about my problem thankyou

U can file complaint against them and also file one application in court for protection home specially made for girls , if u in gujarat and want further assistance then call me on my mobile , as are in serious situation which will make u in danger.