Mere husband maar pithai karte hai affair hai oun ka mera baby bi hai

Muje ghar sai bhar karna chate hai mare baby 5 years ka hai mai house wife hou muje khese punishment dilwa sakti hou yaha roke sakti hou muje marne sai nahi darte maar kar bhar nikalna chate hai polish coumplation sai nahi darte koi legal advise hou

Answers (1)

335 votes

Aap kharche ke liye, ghar ke liye aur apni protection ke liye case daal sakte hai. Aap divorce ke lye bhi case daal sakte hai.
For more information and legal advice, feel free to have a word with us. All the best!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."