Mediation after court granting interim maintenance

court has granted interim naintenance to me and now all of a sudden my husband and his lawyer hace requested for mediation. I am nt interested to attend as it is some kund of foul play. Hence, ckuld u pls let me know if i can skip it and vil it have any effect on the current case. I have alreadt missed one date, will missing another have any issue?

it is a procedure just attend the mediation , if there is any chances, differences between you may be sorted out on advice of mediator or even it may help in getting divorce early upon some terms agreed between you.