Legal separation of parents, what maintenance right do I & mother have

I am Hindu. My parents got separated in 1998. Its a legal separation and not divorce. My father hasn't paid a Single penny for our maintainance. Do i or my mother has any right on his property/Cash? I am earning 40k+ salary and my mother is also working as a teacher and getting a salary of 7K.

Your legal right is only parental property, parental property means the said "property who received by your father from his parents" otherwise no right because you are a adult person and self depend too.