Legal query regarding court marriage

Hlw Sir I am 26 years old and I love a girl her age is 24 and we want to do love marriage but the proboem is her father will not agree for love marriage . I am scared about that if we take a step and doingthe court marriage than her father will take any type of action and m worried about my gf (wife) security so what to do please suggest any help

Answers (2)

You can both get married in court if the girl is above /or 18 years and the boy (groom) is above/or 21 year.

After your marriage, u can file criminal writ in HC along with age proof and marriage certificate and the court will direct the SHO of Ur local police station to give complete protection to u and Ur wife.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

सर आप दोनों बालिग हे आप कोर्ट मैरिज कर सकते हे कोई रूकावट नहीं है बात यह हे क़ि लड़की आप के पक्ष मे हो लड़की अपने जीवन साथी का चुनाव बालिग होकर कर सकती हे लड़की के पिता ऐसा कोई लीगल एक्शन नहीं ले सकते हे जिससे आप को कोई नुकसान हो

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Court marriage ke liye ladke ko unke city vale court me registration karana padta he ya ladki ki city me jo court he usme registration krna ho ga ..…

Read More

What is the procedure for court marriage…

Read More

procedure for court marriage…

Read More

The day we done court marriage the same day my brother in law came to my place he takes my wife with him on the behalf of they are ready to marry in s…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue