Legal procedure for marriage of hindu girl with a muslim boy

Mera Question Yeh hai Ki Agar Hindu Ladki Hai Or Muslim Ladka Hai To Agar woh Shadi Karna Chahe to Kaise Ho Sakti Hai

Answers (1)

160 votes

स्पेशल मैरिज एक्ट 1954 के अन्तर्गत आप एक आवेदन पत्र समस्त औपचारिकताओं को पूर्ण कर सक्षम अधिकारी के समक्ष प्रस्तुत करें। सक्षम अधिकारी (ADM) द्वारा नोटिफिकेशन जारी होने के पश्यात आपको मैरिज सर्टिफिकेट जारी कर दिया जावेगा।

Under Special Marriage Act, 1954, you should submit an application to all the formalities before the competent authority. You will be issued a merger certificate in the matter of notification issued by the competent authority (ADM).

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."