Legal procedure for daughter to claim share on parent's property

Hi, We are from Andhra Pradesh state. My mother-in-law is very poor even suffering to get daily basic needs. Her father was retired Govt. employee and expired some years ago. His has six children (4 daughters, 2 sons - 5 from the first wife and 1 son from the second wife after first wife died). All the parents are expired. All his daughters got married. He has one House, 1.5 acres of agriculture land on his name and 0.5 acres of agricultural land on his second wife's name. Now my mother-in-laws brothers are denying to give her share and not even some amount to help her. Is there any way to get her share from the court. We heard that my mother-in-law's father written on a parer (will) that to give some share to all her daughters when his sons dividing his property. She don't have money to get lawyer. Is there any free legal service available !. Please suggest. Thanks, Srinivas

Yes. you can approach the district legal service authority in your district and ask the legal service authority to provide you a counsel at the cost of state government.
Also you can ask the court to appoint a counsel for your mother in law.