Legal procedure for court marriage

I want to marry a girl . we are both eligible for marriage . plz tell me the consequences and procedure for it . and also tell me how many days it will take to get certificate.

DEAR SIR
IF YOU WANT TO MARRY A GIRL THEN BOTH OF SHOULD BE AGE OF 18 AND 21.
YOU NEED TO FILL UP THE MARRIAGE FORM WITH ID AGE AND ADDRESS PROFF ALONG WITH THREE WITNESSES AND AFTER WAITING PERIOD OF 30 YOUR MARRIAGE CAN BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE COURT.

U need to apply for court marriage. Requires to have certain condition fulfilled =adhaar of both of you with matric certificate and age 18/21yrs respectively. Witnesses to be at least 4 with their adhaar,.

You can occasion marriage registration in 1 day after your actual marriage in a temple. Else, you can have marriage and time taken is approx 30 days. Applications will all documents and applicants and witnesses are required to be present on 3 dates atleast.

Total process will complete in one month.
firstly you have to apply for the marriage in registry office then just after one month of applying ,you can solemnize ur marriage alongwith getting ur certificate of marriage.
It will require both of urs id proofs matric certificate .6-7photos passport size and 3 Witnesses and their id's...