Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal action against wife threatening to file false case on husband

Wife treatens us to file dv and 498a Is there any way of saving myself and my family

Answers (1)

sir first you belong to Hindu and muslim you should write here, but you hindu and your wife daily torches and thereat for dowry demand case, or domestic voilance sir you first file a divorce petition in the competent court , if your wife not live tougher you you can file sec, 9 Hindu marriage ace

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I received a call from Mahila Help line Dheradun to appear on 15 Oct for counselling as my wife has filled a compliant. No address nothing else menti…

Read More

My question is :-my birth date is 10-08-1996 and my girlfriend birth date is 15-06-1999 Now we want to do marriage It is possible or not If its possib…

Read More

Father in law not sending my wife wantedly…

Read More

Can an indian army officer marry a neplese citizen??if yes den wat are the procedures??…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue