Legal action against brother for causing harassment to parents

My brother doing mental Harassment to my parents his drink smoking no earnings his 40years old always fighting with my parents can you properly guide line what can I do. Give me right guide

Answers (1)

Your parents can Approach nearest police station and can lodge NC against your older brother and police can warn him for his behaviors. Unless untill their is no physical hurt no action can be taken in court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

my wife is living with her parents since 5 months, she and her parents want me to leave my father, my mother has expired 10 years ago and now i live w…

Read More

My husband has left me at my parents house since one year without money and I have a daughter of one and half year old she is us citizen and he is giv…

Read More

Hi... if the parents decided the marriage without their children permission, can sent any legal notice to them? I don\'t want to marry that guy an…

Read More

My husband filed case against my in Hindu Marriage Act 9, actually i was under house arrest by him for one year he took all my and my son jewels (hard…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue