Is there any law that forces husband to live with wife

I and my husand both are working.we had arguments as he was always busy with friends and cycling.his parents never support me.now he left me alone for 2yrs.not responding to any contact.parents says wait until he understands.but i want to live together.what can i do.is there any law by which i make him forced to live together.i am a hindu.and he even don't want to divorce me.

There is a provision under Hindu law you can compel him to leave with you. Kindly consult to a advocate for effective remedy, otherwise your husband has a ground before divorce because your r separate

Yes you can gile case against him for conjugal rights cover in hindu marriage act. You may get order from court of law to live together. Better you contact a lawyer . He will help you to file case to live with your husband.

you can file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act and if court will pass an order in your favour your husband will bound to live with you. if still he will not start living with you, you can file a petition for divorce on this very ground itself and court will grant it. for further proceeding and advice you can contact me.

Ma'am you file an application under section 9 of the Hindu marriage act seeking the direction of the court for restitution of conjugal rights .
Since he has left you without any justifiable reason. That's the best remedy available for the time being, in case he does not feel threatened by this then you can also file a complaint case alleging the incident of domestic violence which may well serve your purpose.

I have read and understood your query and shall be able to address your concern as I specialise in matrimonial laws. However I need some more additional information so as to guide you well accordingly in this case.