×

Is there a problem in marrying my girlfriend even if parents refuse

If I merry to a girl and her family is not happy with her choice...and if her family file a case against me ...then girl wanna live with me..and she is in full of fever in me...is there any problem..sir..??

Under the marriage laws the girl need to be major and her consent us required. Nowhere or at anytime she shouldnot show that sh is not willing to marry. Consent of parents is not required if girl is major. Only thing kept in mind is that she should not turn against you that she was under any threat or coerced to marry

Advocate Preeti Joshi