Is a marriage valid, if it has not been registered?

I live in Dubai. A man who claimed to be a divorcee married me in 2015 but later realised he had his divorce filed later in 2016 and now divorced but now unwilling to register my marriage and giving excuses I have wedding pics and video as the wedding took place at home with 35 people invited all family and friends Is there a way I have that I can prove my marriage valid as he keeps running away every time? We both had lived together in Dubai since last Oct till Mar 2018 but again he left the house for no reason and I am unable to do anything in the UAE as marriage certificate is the only doc to prove marriage valid

Assuming that both of you are Hindus, you must know that a second marriage while the first marriage is subsisting is void ab initio.
So you must get your marriage solemized and registered once again to have a valid marriage
Your alleged husband can be charged of section 376 of IPC if he kept you as a wife while his first marriage was subsisting.