i loved one boy, he didnt said he loved me. But he spoil my viriginity

i loved one boy. he didnt love me but took me to temple for praying. He cared me every well. I am doing my CA so before result i prayed to perumal, he said we go for thirupathi, he suddenly touches me i refused he somewhat made me to change and spoilt me. Suddenly he said i cant marry you family problem. I waited to say to my parents and his parents. i contacted his sister, she said my brother loving one girl in relative for 8 years. i shocked and try to suicide he know saying marry someother person and live happliy. I cant marry someother Pls say me what to do? that boy saying he will marry that girl only. i spoilt my viriignity and got aborted my him.

The consent for sexual intercourse obtained by a person by giving false promise of marriage would not excuse him from rape charges. Whenever the accused gives promise to the victim to marry her, never had any intention to marry and the victim gave the consent for sexual intercourse on such an assurance by the accused that he would marry her, such a consent can be said to be a consent obtained on a misconception of fact as per Section 90 of the Indian Penal Code, and, in such a case, such a consent would not excuse the offender and such an offender can be said to have committed the rape as defined under Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code, and can be convicted for the offence under Section 376 of the IPC.