I Have Filled 498 A At Police'Station On 2019,How To Get cNR No

498 A At Police'Station On 2019 ,The Police Station Said charge sheet was filled but the court missed the FIR it's take time to get CNR number every time they said like that only,what should I do please help me

Answers (1)

267 votes

1) if FIR registered you can apply Copy Application in court with 2) if charge sheet/final report completed you can apply Copy Application
3)you can take total case details in consent court
4) send total relavent matter

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."