I hav a 2 doubts 1 is about my fathers job issue in my family membes

Hi respected sir/madam my name is phani.im expalain about my doubt my grand father is a government empoyee and he had 2 sons my father is elder and my uncle is younger one.suddenly my grand father expired doing he is in service.so that job was given to elder one that is my father and he maintain family and my uncle studies also and after long time my grand mother also expired after that my father married and he give some money to my uncle every month upto my uncle get married after that also my father maintain his family also to some long years. now the problem is my uncle demanded to give half of the salary in my father income because what my father getting income belong to my grand father job so i have a right to get half of the income in my father salary.what is the solution sir is there any right sir.

Answers (1)

345 votes

The demand of your uncle is unreasonable as any compassionate job appointments are awarded by the government only to nearest family members who have sufficient qualification.
The appointment might be on compassionate grounds, but salaries are paid to the employee based on his work and skills.
So your father got paid for his work and skills and that your uncle does not have any right to seek 1 rupee also of your father.
Also you also do not have any right on your father's salary.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."