How to stop husband from installing CCTV cameras in the house

Hi I am a Hindu and so is my husband. He is divorcing me for no reasons after staying with me for three and a half years. Right now we are trying to reach a mutual agreement to part our ways. However, he has decided to install a CCTV Camera in the living room covering the kitchen and other doors of the house. I am feeling as if my privacy has been taken away from me. Although he has informed me about his decision, but I want to know my rights here. Can I object to it? I don't want to be under survellence.

Yes you can seek prohibitary order against your wife under provibition of women from domestic violence act, by filling petition before concern court as in the said act you can seek independent accommodation as well as expenses