How to sale a plot if one of the co sharer is creating a problem

Hi, me and my brother own a plot and in that we have constructed a house. Me and my family lives in G+1 portion and my brother and their family live in 2nd and 3rd floor. From past few years my brother family are creating lot of troubles by switing off water connection from the tank which is placed in the terrace, not allowing to use the terrace and many more. Since i am 60years and my chlidren are facing lot of trouble because of this. So, we want to sell out our share but my brother is not allowing me to do that. Please advise how i can proceed further.

If this is your self acquired property then you have the right to sell the rights of your property to a third party and your brother shall have no claim whatsoever. Further, it would be advisable to seek the help of the lawyers by showing all the documents of the property to decide the further course of action.