How to remove daughter from my life as she has married without consent

Your Question:edit text Sir my daughter fled away from my home with a mulsim guy and I m brahmin so obviously my daughter is brahmin too and she is rigid and adamant to marry him and is ready to rip every relation for this guy she got married to him in Ajmer Sharif and then the guy was in hotel with her for two days and then left leaving her in Agra with her friend now please tell me very clearly how can I get rid from her for the rest of my life and she has no rights to trouble me lawfully she is 24 yrs old I have a son too and family is facing huge criticism socially and we all are living in a torturous condition

sir
Your daughter is major and legally she can marry with the boy of her choice. You can only debar her from your self acquired properties movable or /and immovable. You have written that the guy has married her and after two days he has left her in Agra at her friend's home. You can do other thing or action against the Guy only with consent of your Daughter. No other relations you can effect by removing her from your properties. For any other question may on consultation please.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli