How to remove daughter from my life as she has married without consent

Your Question:edit text Sir my daughter fled away from my home with a mulsim guy and I m brahmin so obviously my daughter is brahmin too and she is rigid and adamant to marry him and is ready to rip every relation for this guy she got married to him in Ajmer Sharif and then the guy was in hotel with her for two days and then left leaving her in Agra with her friend now please tell me very clearly how can I get rid from her for the rest of my life and she has no rights to trouble me lawfully she is 24 yrs old I have a son too and family is facing huge criticism socially and we all are living in a torturous condition

Answers (1)

Your daughter is major and legally she can marry with the boy of her choice. You can only debar her from your self acquired properties movable or /and immovable. You have written that the guy has married her and after two days he has left her in Agra at her friend's home. You can do other thing or action against the Guy only with consent of your Daughter. No other relations you can effect by removing her from your properties. For any other question may on consultation please.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Daughter in Law harassing by false allegation, abusing and physical assault. Don't care for our food in time. The house we are living for rs 52 la…

Read More

If a mother in law says says it is my home in my own name then she can deny her daughter in law to enter home or live there??…

Read More

I know a person who had sex with his cousin(masi's daughter) Is this illegal? I have the proof of their hotel bookings... n other proofs. Can i fi…

Read More

My age 58 y m ek vidva hu . mere bete bahu bahut tang krte h marte pidte h. police m complend krne PR bahu ne hi mujhe PR dahej or mansik utpidna ka c…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue