How to marry a married muslim boy who also has 2 kids

I am Hindu girl in love with a married Muslim guy. He has done court marriage to a Hindu girl few years back and has two kids. He then had nikaah also without converting his wife. He doesn’t want to divorce because of kids. What should we do to marry each other.

As you are belonged to Hindu community, in Hindu law, a person, who at that time has wife alive and does not divorce her, if perform second marriage, is guilty of bigamy.
In Muslim law, there are also various categories of people some believe shia , some believe in sunni law and they have their rules for performance of marriage, so whether that person's first marriage is valid or invalid; because no one has conversion, it has to be decided first.
So, please be careful while going ahead, it will cost to your entire life and to the life of your parents/family also. You should take advise from your local family law practitioner. Think a lot before doing anything.