How to get child custody as son taken away by husband without divorce

- we are separated for 5 years ago, my son (uk citizen ) my husband is an indianwas taken outside india by my husband 7 months ago. - It is 8 yrs marriage. no divorce or court order yet Am not sure how to bring my son back, i filled a complaint after 7 months in the police station they said him to bring the kid back, but he is not coming. Can you please help me to get my son back to india

file a case for child custody and through court you get the custody of the child. if your husband is not obeying the order of the court then you can proceed legally for implementation of the order even by arrest process.