How to get child custody as son taken away by husband without divorce

- we are separated for 5 years ago, my son (uk citizen ) my husband is an indianwas taken outside india by my husband 7 months ago. - It is 8 yrs marriage. no divorce or court order yet Am not sure how to bring my son back, i filled a complaint after 7 months in the police station they said him to bring the kid back, but he is not coming. Can you please help me to get my son back to india

Answers (1)

309 votes

file a case for child custody and through court you get the custody of the child. if your husband is not obeying the order of the court then you can proceed legally for implementation of the order even by arrest process.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."