How to claim share in mother's movable property

My mother was died ,her jewellery is to share for all the children's(son's and daughters) or only daughters has the right to take,because naturally as iam a daughter iam not showing any interest on property those all r for sons,so I want to take the my mom jewellery .....is that right

You could get jewellery only if there is a adjustment and understanding between all the legal heir. If not you claim in for share in property as well so that they will come forward for what you claim. Call us through website for assistance.