Continue to LawRato.com with Google


How to claim share in mother's movable property

My mother was died ,her jewellery is to share for all the children's(son's and daughters) or only daughters has the right to take,because naturally as iam a daughter iam not showing any interest on property those all r for sons,so I want to take the my mom jewellery .....is that right

Answers (1)

You could get jewellery only if there is a adjustment and understanding between all the legal heir. If not you claim in for share in property as well so that they will come forward for what you claim. Call us through website for assistance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Marriage 25feb11mai 15jan we ab tak apne parents me yahan hu.mere husband chodkar gaye the rest me liye kyume mera abortion karaya tha. I have already…

Read More

Excuse me sir/madam I have issue with my wife. She said u r not men. U don't have the mean to get baby. It's killing me lots. What I can do si…

Read More

We have a commercial property, which my grandfather bought from his uncle by making will in the name of his two sons except my father. My grandfather …

Read More

Actually my brother got a compassionate job after my dad's death, it happens last 18 years back. Now he want to share our property equally. Now ia…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue