How to cancel marriage registration application.

Sir, the person with whom i have relation have been registered an application for marriage. This have been putup in the notice board of that particular register office. My parents came to know that and i want to cancel this. He submitted all the proofs without my conern and i came to know this aftr 1 week. So how can i cancel this ?

The marriage has not yet been registered. You can withdraw from the registration at your discretion. However, decide the matter in your best judgment, not because overawed by the subsequent development.

Best wishes!

There is no need to cancel the notice. Because marriage is not yet registered.............................................................................................................................

The application put in the board for publication is seeking to any objection between that persons marriage with in 30 days . So if you are not intended to marry that person, file a complaint stating that you are not like to marry and you are not submit the proof and also like to cancel the same. The registrar will call you and cancel the first motion of the marriage.

If no objections are received within 30 days from the date of notice of intended marriage, bridegroom and bride should appear before the Marriage Officer within next 60 days after lapse of initial 30 days from such notice along with three witnesses for solemnisation of the Marriage. So the second motion is not happened the valid marriage registration could not be done.