×

queshow should i sell property which is in joint name

We have an ancestral property located at Bhiwadi where the tenants live and also one part of land is unused as there use to be our factory which is now closed. We want to sell that land as we are in need of money after our fathers demise, but my uncle (fathers brother) is not willing too sell as he is very rich. After my fathers demise, my mother's name along with mine and my brother's was added in 7/12 extract, but it also consist my uncles name as it is an ancestral property. Is there any way around through which we can sell it?

• ansFile suit for partition of property by metes and bounds. Once the partition is done according to court orders you can sell your share in the property.