How can I proceed against my wife in this case?

We are a muslim couple, i am a private lecturer, my wife is a software engineer. When i was not there at the home was away on my duty, my wife left my house in presence of my parents & local police personnel. The reason is i purchased a flat of 20 lacs for my wife on her name. What my wife thought is along with her salary of 40,000 she is also fetching 13,000 rent on flat, and might have thought she can enjoy on that income alone & left me, while leaving me she had 4 lacs in account. I dont have any property, instead my wife forcibly use to keep my ATM cards & draw money. While going she taken my 2 minor kids along with her and lodged 498(A) case in court. ours was a 6 years old marriage & the property was purchased recently. I have taken care of my wife well, i can prove as i took her to Honeymoon, various family events, etc. 1) Now my question is how i can reclaim if possible some of the property from her. 2) What cases/petitions i can file on her, a) Like cheating/robbery ( she use

Understood that you purchased that Flat in her name. So, EMI deduction from your account or from her account? If you are not paying EMI then Flat will be auctioned by Bank authorities. You can file cheating case against her as she is left home and taken you ATM card and withdrawn money.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli