Hindu Wife Living With Parents Not Ready To Give Divorce After 22 Yrs

Hindu husband living with other Hindu lady at Live-in since many years as Hindu wife went after one year of marriage & didn't return till today & not ready to give divorce after 22 yrs. If husband get Divorce Decree from court & pay the amount as ordered by court can he register his marriage immediately with his Live-in partner or wait for the wife to go for appeal ? If he register his marriage soon will it be illegal as her appeal will be for demand of more money ? Can she file any other case to harass the husband ?

Answers (2)

137 votes

if that husband gave a divorce from court so he can do the registration of marriage to other lady
for further information and process u can meet the requirements appointment and came at advocate office

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

211 votes

Your question is quite academic. As per law unless the appeal period ends he can't get married with other lady and so far as maintenance is subjected, Hindu wife can claim maintenance from her ex husband unless she get married or because of exceptional circumstances proved by husband.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."