Harassment of old parents by son and wife

My father passed away recently, and my mother is staying with my brother and his wife, in a rented apartment. There is disgusting and very bad behaviour towards my mother. My sister-in-law is very verbally abusive and is very nasty and is the root cause. my mother had decided to buy an apartment and move in the apartment alone. But, my bother along with his wife want to move in my mom’s apartment. how can my mother stop them moving in her apartment? Please help.

Hi! Your brother and sister in law cannot move into the Apartment which your mother would buy. We can file a police complaint or we can also send a legal notice to them regarding the same. Let me know if you wish to proceed further with this coz I would need to know the details of the case. Thanks!

Hi. Sorry to hear about your issue. And i can understand how difficult it is for your mother as well. In such case criminal proceedings can b initiated under various sections of the law and accordingly action can be taken. .