Harassment and threats by wife's parents for divorce. Advice.

I was bought aphb colony lig my wife name iam staying that house kommadi but she is separate her parents sagarnagar her family thertening and informal words used always that is her house talk with me I am vacant in my house there is no divorce please help me if any suggestion my pH no 9963134512

sec 14 of hindu succession act states that a property owned and in possession of a woman is her absolute property. so even though you have paid money to buy the property, the property will belong to her as the property is registered in her name. however if you can prove that you have paid the entire sale consideration, courts may permit you to claim joint ownership or permit you not to pay alimony in the event of divorce