Guardian as per law of minor children who lost both their parents

Dear Sir/Madam Minor kids lost both their natural parents. Is there a natural guardian as per law. If not, who has to apply and how and where to apply. Any additional details for our help please

Answers (1)

When natural parents of minor kids lost then a guardian can be appointed for the benefit of minor. The grand father, mother , uncle or aunt. The court decides. Approach the concerned district court through an advocate and get the thing done.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I want to go somewhere and want to live my life without anyones restriction . So for this purpose what is the procedure. I dont want my parents and hu…

Read More

Respect lawyer, How beneficial is it to compromise with wife and in laws.. after they have filed a fake 498a,506 and other dowry cases against us. Wha…

Read More

7 months over after marriage, her inlaws and husband sent back daughter to her parents house on stating that she quarreling and saying angry words Til…

Read More

my inlaws harassing me and my parents for dwry and planning to marry my husband to other.always causing trouble and fear to my father a paralysed pati…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue