Guardian as per law of minor children who lost both their parents

Dear Sir/Madam Minor kids lost both their natural parents. Is there a natural guardian as per law. If not, who has to apply and how and where to apply. Any additional details for our help please

When natural parents of minor kids lost then a guardian can be appointed for the benefit of minor. The grand father, mother , uncle or aunt. The court decides. Approach the concerned district court through an advocate and get the thing done.