Forcefully marriage from both families

Hi I am going to get married with a girl whose father works in family or high court. I have refused to marry her around 2 year ago to her father as well as mine. Her father has never let me speak to her , i've requested her brother to let her speak to me as well as to my father. But no one cares, I don't know nothing about her and I have been refusing to marry her since 2 years and my marriage is a week away, now everyone blaming me that I have never refused to marry her. I am against dowry but girl's family is kept on offering something always and I don't really like it. Please help me what to do?

If you are major and don’t want to marry then no one can let you get married. It’s your choice to whom you want to get married. No one can stop you to get married to the girl of your choice. It’s your right to get married to the girl of your choice.

This has to be dealt with utmost sensitivity as the marriage is only a week away and if you get married to her contrary to your wishes then the marriage shall go down the drain leading you to the path of divorce and endless litigations. We shall speak with the girl’s family and council them to nullify the relationship from their end. You shall get in touch with me for further clarification.

if you do not wish to marry just tell your parents that you can't marry. no one can force you into a marriage. and if you are against dowry you can file a police complaint and tell them this is happening. once you get married there's no going back but file for annulment or divorce.