Domestic violence & Abusive Marriage

I'm married for last six and a half years. From beginning of my marriage I have been harassed by my husband & inlaws. My husband is abusive , manipulative & suffers from anxiety disorder. He never protested against his parents. He keeps on gaslighting misbehaving & treating me badly. I have a 14 months old son. I am not working for which my husband keeps on taunting me. He doesn't share anything with me. He hides many things from me.I am mentally depressed for last 1 year since my pregnancy. Please help. What can I do in this situation? I

you must first lodge a general diary at your local police station so that you bonafide intent gets covered and if you are mentally and physically harassed you must make medical reports from government hospital and then lodge complain and if you seek maintenance you have to file a case

You can lodge a police complaint against your husband and in laws. If police fail to take care of your case, please file a petition under section 156(3) CrPC. If you are not getting confidence in your husband, better to obtain divorce. You are too eligible for maintenance from your husband.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi

You can file a domestic violence against your in-laws and husband and ask for maintenance to take care of yourself and your son. he is bound to listen to the Court if you can get an order to do so. Any assistance feel free to contact me.