Domestic violence & Abusive Marriage

I'm married for last six and a half years. From beginning of my marriage I have been harassed by my husband & inlaws. My husband is abusive , manipulative & suffers from anxiety disorder. He never protested against his parents. He keeps on gaslighting misbehaving & treating me badly. I have a 14 months old son. I am not working for which my husband keeps on taunting me. He doesn't share anything with me. He hides many things from me.I am mentally depressed for last 1 year since my pregnancy. Please help. What can I do in this situation? I

you must first lodge a general diary at your local police station so that you bonafide intent gets covered and if you are mentally and physically harassed you must make medical reports from government hospital and then lodge complain and if you seek maintenance you have to file a case

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi