Derogatory son.

It's so unfortunate that i am asking help for such a humiliating matter.The problem is that my eldest son (who is 32 years now) abuses me and my wife i.e his mom n dad,too much.Even sometimes he tried to beat me with a rod but my youngest son intervened and i became safe for that time.But my youngest son cant be with me 24 hours and 365 days as he has his career. So many times i thought that i should go to police but again i am in a fix that would they have any solution for this problem.What are the laws regarding this matter?

You must file a police complaint and on civil side you can file suit of permanant injunction against your son, that he needs to be restraint coming in your house.