Daughter in law left home with grand daughter after a verbal quarrel

My daughter in law had always misbehaved with us. On 2.2.2018 at 11.30 PM she thrashed her daughter of 21 month. We including my objected to this. There was no physical altercation . We only said that she should not have done like this to such a little child. It was late we all slept. My son slept in a separate room that night. In the morning I saw her in the home till 9.00 AM. But near about 10.00AM she left the home with the child without informing any one probably to her parents home. There is no communication from either side till yet. What should we do. We are Hindu.

Answers (1)

151 votes

Dear client in such a circumstances you should first try to talk with her family members thereafter move a Habeus Corpus writ petition before Hon'ble High Court better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."