Complaint against wife harassing and giving life threats

The reason to write this is for my life safety including my kids and my mother. So far my wife have giving 4 complaints on me in police station and women cell charges demanding dowry, mental, physical and sexual harassment. But none of them proved anytime but she spooled my image in relations and neighbors. She all the time demands me for divorce but she don't to file herself. I don't want to loose my kids, In front of me only abuse them, beats them without any reason. She tried to kill me 3 times and I am not sure next time I will be alive or not. I need help to file complaint on her and her family members if anything happened to me, my mother or my kids. She and her family members will be responsible. She is torturing me mentally and physically.

Answers (3)

163 votes

Hi, recently we are dealing the same kind of cases many, mainly in NRI cases husband suffering from the wife. Divorce the word itself is painful for many. When you wish to proceed with a legal formality to relieve from your marriage, the hesitation, the doubts, fears, chaos in mind and heart needs an expert to handle along with the legal proceedings. We also provide consultation services to clear all your doubts and fears before you take the leap of faith in your life with us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

176 votes

First and foremost if you feel that you have threat from her then give police complaint to nearest police station, If they are not filing the FIR do not worry but you get receipt of your complaint. Now, Why you want to live with her if she is such cruel (as you mentioned) go for mutual divorce. Live peacefully. If need any further advice you may contact me.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
165 votes

Dear client,
First you should give compliant in the nearest police station. Then immediately engage a lawyer and file a suit against your wife. Is any elder persons are there to you for settle this matter.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."