Complaint against in laws for domestic violence

I were suffering from verbal misbehave by my brother in law against which I have filed a complaint in Mahila Suraksha Aayog, they have resolved my problem but now I am afraid that my brother in law can file any false complaints against me and my husband to threaten. What would be my course of action in this case.

Answers (1)

55 votes

Your apprehension may be rightly placed but do not fret unless something actually happens. Even if your brother-in-law does file a false case, it would be evident that it is a counter-blast case just to get back to you. Please ensure that you are physically safe till then and strategise once you are in that place.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."