Complaint against in laws for domestic violence

I were suffering from verbal misbehave by my brother in law against which I have filed a complaint in Mahila Suraksha Aayog, they have resolved my problem but now I am afraid that my brother in law can file any false complaints against me and my husband to threaten. What would be my course of action in this case.

Your apprehension may be rightly placed but do not fret unless something actually happens. Even if your brother-in-law does file a false case, it would be evident that it is a counter-blast case just to get back to you. Please ensure that you are physically safe till then and strategise once you are in that place.