Compassionate appointment issue

my father expired in service as gvt employee.he have three daughters and two wives.first wife have two daughters and they are married.second wife have one daughter and unmarried(that is me).They have given NOC first and job request application have been sent to collector now they are claiming for government job so who is likely to get that job

for the job under deceased quota, one of his legal representatives (LRs) is eligible.
among you four LRs (i.e., deceased's first wife and his children), I think the deceased's wife is unable to job due to her age limit, your sisters also got married and leading their lives with their respective families and hence they are not the dependants on the deceased. then you are the only LR to claim job under this cause.