càn i file a case against my wife she's a advocate she is harrasing me

Sir I need a help to cancel her licence of advocate she is a advocate and she is harrasing me she has filled false cases against me ours is a Christian marriage.

My friend first you have to prove that complaints made by your wife are false and frevilous then you should take appropriate action against wife and you must have strong reason to take action against advocate manner against your wife . I can not. Advise you on this less information pls provide m full details to advise you better