càn i file a case against my wife she's a advocate she is harrasing me

Sir I need a help to cancel her licence of advocate she is a advocate and she is harrasing me she has filled false cases against me ours is a Christian marriage.

Answers (1)

318 votes

My friend first you have to prove that complaints made by your wife are false and frevilous then you should take appropriate action against wife and you must have strong reason to take action against advocate manner against your wife . I can not. Advise you on this less information pls provide m full details to advise you better

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."