Claim of my wife living separatly over my retirement benefits

Can my wife living sepratety claim my retirement benefit whereas I regularly pay maintenance as per Hindu law

Yes, certainly an able bodied person is under an obligation to maintain his wife if she is not divorced and unable to maintain herself under section 24 of HMA and section 125 of CR.P.C. till the time she is divorced.
Infact the wife can seek maintenance even after marriage under section 125 of CR.P.C if she is unable to maintain herself and doesn't remarry.