Can My Husband Leave The Country Once 498A Case Is Filed Against Him

My Husband is living in USA very happly with his girl friend by leaving me and our 6 years old son without giving a single penny to us even I filed 498A Case and maintenance case against him.

Answers (1)

163 votes

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that your husband is staying out of country after you have filed 498A against him and also maintenance too. and has also not paid you and your daughter a single penny for the same. yes if the court proceedings are going on the LM he cannot leave the country without the permission of the honorable court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."