Can My Husband Leave The Country Once 498A Case Is Filed Against Him

My Husband is living in USA very happly with his girl friend by leaving me and our 6 years old son without giving a single penny to us even I filed 498A Case and maintenance case against him.

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that your husband is staying out of country after you have filed 498A against him and also maintenance too. and has also not paid you and your daughter a single penny for the same. yes if the court proceedings are going on the LM he cannot leave the country without the permission of the honorable court.