Can i live anywhere i wish after complaint FIR

If I am an adult and if I stay out of the house by registering an FIR, then the family can take any action against me or not.

Hello Sir/ma'am

I am Ananth Shankar Sharma Advocate s/o Uma Shankar Sharma Advocate g/o Shri Ganga Shankar Sharma Advocate

We handle leagl case comes under Sawai Madhopur District and Session Court and Rajasthan High Court( Jaipur Bench)

As much detail you shared if you are an adult you can live anywhere No-one can bound you.

Could you please share your query in berif so I can help you out accordingly.

We will try our best to provide you setisfactory solution.

Thanks & Regards
Ananth Shankar Sharma Advocate