Can i live anywhere i wish after complaint FIR

If I am an adult and if I stay out of the house by registering an FIR, then the family can take any action against me or not.

Answers (1)

322 votes

Hello Sir/ma'am

I am Ananth Shankar Sharma Advocate s/o Uma Shankar Sharma Advocate g/o Shri Ganga Shankar Sharma Advocate

We handle leagl case comes under Sawai Madhopur District and Session Court and Rajasthan High Court( Jaipur Bench)

As much detail you shared if you are an adult you can live anywhere No-one can bound you.

Could you please share your query in berif so I can help you out accordingly.

We will try our best to provide you setisfactory solution.

Thanks & Regards
Ananth Shankar Sharma Advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."