×

Can I force my NRI husband to take me along with him

My husband sent me to India in April2017, till now hes not coming to take me to lead marital life.My husband and inlaws closed all sources of communication.We had no other option and filed complaint in Mahila Police Station. Police called my inlaws for counseling sessions but none attended. FIR has been registered. My husband is in usa with h1(Indian Passport). He cheated me.Now, can we get him to India for further proceedings.I do not want a divorce. I want my husband to come India, have a counseling and i want him to take me along! How can we make his passport impound, so that he will be sent to India.

Well as he is usa it very hard to communicate and therefore ask the police to initiate the LOC that is look out circular anytime he visits india at any airport he will get arrested than only his Passport will be surrendered to the court by the wps ccs police .

Advocate Preeti Joshi