Can I force my NRI husband to take me along with him

My husband sent me to India in April2017, till now hes not coming to take me to lead marital life.My husband and inlaws closed all sources of communication.We had no other option and filed complaint in Mahila Police Station. Police called my inlaws for counseling sessions but none attended. FIR has been registered. My husband is in usa with h1(Indian Passport). He cheated me.Now, can we get him to India for further proceedings.I do not want a divorce. I want my husband to come India, have a counseling and i want him to take me along! How can we make his passport impound, so that he will be sent to India.

Answers (1)

226 votes

Well as he is usa it very hard to communicate and therefore ask the police to initiate the LOC that is look out circular anytime he visits india at any airport he will get arrested than only his Passport will be surrendered to the court by the wps ccs police .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."