Can compensation be charged for domestic violence by own parents

I have been abused/ harassed over many years by my brothers. My parents justify this by accusing me of misbehaving at home. Police says its ok coz its normal for girls in india to get hit by parents. I was depressed and very much suicidal. Now I want to leave my house but I want to make them pay for my situation. Can this happen? I dont want to leave the house without getting money from them because this will cause them great pleasure if I walk with all over my face. What should I do?

You can file a case for maintenance against them but there are very less chances that court will award you any maintenance. But yes if there is any ancestral property that your forefather have left behind then you can certainly claim your share in that.