Brother sold all machinery of company run by HUF

I am sleeping director in private co. run by HUF and 2 brother are whole time director i am also shareholder in it the co. has been dormant from devade but have recently become active and my brother sold all machinery and land on which factory operate they are owner in land what can i doo

unable to reply as no proper information available. i.e. your share, your agreement if any, how the land is given to company who is the actual owner, how the land has been pruchased, etc...consult advocate in person along with all documents

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi