Brother in law torturing us for property

My Brother-in-law working is a drink addict. My sister warned him many times but he doesn't listen. My father once told me to give him a house as a gift. We don't want to give him the property but he is torturing us now. Please suggest us what we have to do now.. please help me.

Your sister can file for divorce if her husband dosen't take care of her. Your sister can claim maintenance and other reliefs in the divorce petition. Don't make the mistake of gifting the property to her husband. He would sell the same to meet his needs.