we do not have parents, and mamiji plays politics, we are both sisters are married and Mamiji ncome

In Family Law
we do not have parents, and mamiji plays politics, we are both sisters are married and Mamiji ncome to our in-law's house, ensure to get our family or kids disturb, creating disputes, and misunderstandings. She also spread false rumors our kids stole money....nmamiji has given a growth hormone injection to her son and over his body rahses came which became patchy skin, she is bleming for this no reason for us.... in such case what to do.

Answers (2)

233 votes
2 options we have

1. settle in mutual understanding by involving mediator
2. to take legal action against her

on call, I can explain u in detail
u may find me on Google map by searching as advocate anis momin pune. there u'll find our my contact no. etc

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


341 votes
You can lodge a Criminal Complaint against Mamiji by filing a Police Complaint first and then try to get it lodged into a FIR with immediate effect. Don't give a chance to Mamiji to spread bad rumors about you. You can file a case of Defamation against her too, considering, she injected growth hormone to her son and when such injection backfired on her and her son, they are unnecessary blaming in front of the society to defame you.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Parvind Kumar
High Court, Patna
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."