Any right in husband property bought before marriage?

I have been married for past 8 years and my husband has brought a house before marriage, and my husbands brother and family is staying in that house from past 12 years, but now if i intervene regarding this matter, my in laws say that this house was purchased by husband before i came into his life, so i don't have any right to talk on this matter, but still we pay the EMI for this house and we don't take any rent. Is it right that i cannot say a word in this matter just because this was taken before our marriage?

If the house was purchased by your husband and he is still paying EMI's then being his wife you have right to reside and enjoy along with your husband.

Even you can inherit it if no Will is made by your husband. So far taking rent from your husband's brother is concerned the same can be decided mutually.